We looking to recruit a Waiter/Waitress with our properties. If you have previous experience in a similar role, gained within luxurious hotel/resort environment and would like to become a part of an exciting and dynamic team that gives you opportunities to grow, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicant should be a UAE resident or on a visit visa.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF WAITER/WAITRESS ARE:
As a Waiter/Waitress, you will be responsible for providing exceptional and consistent level of service to the guest. The waiter/ waitress will have extensive knowledge of the food and beverage menu and actively seek new techniques to exceed guests expectations, ensuring the dining experience would be a memorable one. Some of the key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following our Standards of Performance.
• To anticipate the guest needs and comply with the requests promptly.
• To provide genuine care and comfort to all the guests.
• To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Manager and supervisor.
• To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
• To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service as per Standard Operational Procedures.
• To ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
• To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Feedback received from the guest should be communicated to the line manager / Supervisor ASAP.
• To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
• To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
• To report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
• To assist in carrying out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
• To be able to perform with uniformity and carry the standards of the outlet even for an outdoor activity that the hotel / restaurant is participating in.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
• Previous experience in 5 star hotels in a similar role
• Customer Service experience
• A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
• Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to monitor product and service quality standards and ensure that company standards are followed at all times