Khamas Hospitality's principal assets are our employee. We value, nurture, recognize and reward our teams for outstanding effort and initiative.
We are committed to launching successful hotel carriers in Dubai. We offer full-time employment for all talents. Availability of positions will vary from time to time.
We encourage all nationalities to apply for our hotel job vacancies in Dubai. However, all applications are subjected to rules and regulations on the issuance of a work permit.
|Experience||Front Office Department|
We are looking for a dynamic Guest Relation Officer. The right candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills as well as strong decision making. She is highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention to details. She is able to work effectively in a team environment and take initiatives and can handle multiple complex projects with a focus on results.
• Welcomes and great guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention and escort them to the reception.
• To provide an efficient and friendly check-in & Check out.
. Offer welcome drinks upon arrival and check guest stay feed back upon departure.
• To handle guest requests ensuring that all matters are dealt with efficiently and promptly,
• Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible.
• Conveys the hotel image
• Daily courtesy call to be made for in house guest and conduct a guest survey as per the programme stipulated in policy.
• Ensure that all guest comments both negative and positive are noted and communicated to respective department for action.
•Checking the VIP arrival , in-house guest and departures of the day and follow up for any special requirements.
• To be fully aware of hotel room rates, availability, promotions, services and facilities. hotel's selling status, specific daily functions and events as detailed.
• Handles phone calls, guest requests, provide guests with details on local information.
• Ensure that the correct amenities are placed in the room as per the guest amenities programme..
• Inform all relevant departments regarding special guest requests.
• Ensures that all guest documentation is up-to-date and available
• Co-ordinates with housekeeping the room status for VIP arrival and Special requests.
• Registers and assigns rooms for VIP guest and escort them to his/her room.
• Ensures that Guest Relation are well presented and well groomed and should be located in the main lobby at all times commensurate with front line duties. (uniforms, personal hygiene etc)
|Experience||Sales & Marketing|
A boom in hospitality sector is a boom in the tourism industry. For its part, Khamas Group has utilized its management prowess in the promotion of the local tourism industry, by maintaining spa and wellness centres, entertainment holes, and restaurants.
Restaurants. Guests will enjoy the local cuisines, caviar and wine as they relax with live entertainment and cosy ambiance at these finest restaurants: Explore the cosmopolitan nightlife in the passionate city at these bars and pub houses.
About the role:
• To manage and deliver the development of Corporate segment
• Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
• Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
• Assists with the preparation of new products and services and keeps clients updated on the same
• Interfaces with operations on a timely basis
• To be fully aware of sales department organisation structures and procedures.
• Corporate Sales experience in upscale luxury hotels in Bur Dubai and western Dubai is mandatory
• Valid U.A.E Car Driving license
• Good knowledge of local culture.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Fluency in English is a must
|Experience||1 Year minimum experience with good knowledge of Microsoft application|
He/She will be responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. He/She will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.
|Qualifications||Finance & Accounts|
|Experience||Finance & Accounts|
We are looking for a dynamic Accountant. The right candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills as well as strong decision making. He/She is highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention to details. He/She is able to work effectively in a team environment and take initiatives and can handle multiple complex projects with a focus on results
- Strong knowledge with banking transaction.
- Professional communication (Private and business).
- Accounting background and in-depth understanding.
- Able to write and understand banking terms.
- Filipino or Indian nationalities,
- Male or Female.